If you are in the market for a new mouse, I have to recommend you check out Microsoft’s Wireless Laser 8000 Mouse.
Recently my Microsoft bluetooth mouse finally stopped functioning after many years of great service. It took me the better part of a month of mouse searching to replace it because I am very fickle about mice.
That search ended with the purchase of the 8000.
- Laser Tracking
- Adequate distance from receiver
- Fits both hands and is very comfortable
- Rechargable – Takes AA batteries
- Comes with rechargeable base
- Battery life indicator
- Battery life about 2 weeks in between charging
- Mouse shut off switch when not in use (preserves battery life)
- Free scroll mouse wheel
Price as tested – $50 from Amazon.com
As I said, I highly recommend this mouse if you are in the market.